Friday, December 29, 2017

Mary Agnes O'Meara Thompson

I was inspired to start this blog by my husband's Aunt who started one for the Alawine family. I hope more family members will contribute so we can have a vibrant family history to pass on to the younger generation.

Funnily enough Grandma Agnes seems to have been the only one who kept the "Irish" spelling of the O'Meara name her older brother at some point started spelling it O'Mire  and Mother (Hazel Thompson Jackson) said Aunt Maggie spelled it O'Mara. 

I am using the O'Meara spelling as that seems to be the original spelling, but Daniel Webster O'Meara and Daniel Webster O'Mire are the same person. And for his descendants I will probably switch to the O'Mire spelling as that will be the spelling used on all official documents pertaining to them.

Sara Viola Rebecca Bell Ross is the ancestor that the O'Meara's, Gibson's and Thompson's have in common. as after Martin Francis died she married Grandpa Gibson.  At some point I will do some less pretty and more detailed family trees. My apologies if I have made any mistakes please feel free to correct me.


This one picks up with Agnes marrying Cloey and traces my Mother's line. I am still waiting to find out what Baby Boy's name is going to be. At some point I hope to do the Jackson side of my family too. If anyone has family trees that can be uploaded please share. While these are pretty they lack a lot of info you normally find in family trees.

~Alasandra (aka Sandra Ruth Jackson)

No comments:

Post a Comment